Vai al contenuto

Horizon Forbidden West

Boys

Messaggi raccomandati

Qunidi consigli di ascoltare l’ost di Horizon mentre gioco ad Elden Ring?

La colonna sonora di Zero Dawn è di primo livello oltretutto dura 4 ore. Penso nessuna esclusiva Sony possa vantare una durata simile per cui Forbidden West va goduto bene pure in questo senso cosi come gli incredibili lavori di Yuta Kitamura coi Souls e elden ring

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• Risposte 733
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

Miglior contributo in questa discussione

Miglior contributo in questa discussione

Immagini Pubblicate

La colonna sonora di Zero Dawn è di primo livello oltretutto dura 4 ore. Penso nessuna esclusiva Sony possa vantare una durata simile per cui Forbidden West va goduto bene pure in questo senso cosi come gli incredibili lavori di Yuta Kitamura coi Souls e elden ring

Quella donna che scoreggia dalla bocca mi ha stufato dopo 3 minuti.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Io preordinati da gamelife hzd2,DL2,gt7 tutti a 71 con psn da 20 cad(forse gt7 mi sembra che pe ps5 costa 81)…comunque ho amici che ci lavorano e vado da loro in negozio

Coi 60 euri raccattati si compra altro….

Comunque un po tutti fanno questa offerta

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Ospite Utente cancellato 204

Il 18 non arriva più 😔

Non devo guardare nulla, non devo guardare nulla, non devo guardare nulla 😅

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Ospite Utente cancellato 61

Io preordinati da gamelife hzd2,DL2,gt7 tutti a 71 con psn da 20 cad(forse gt7 mi sembra che pe ps5 costa 81)…comunque ho amici che ci lavorano e vado da loro in negozio

Coi 60 euri raccattati si compra altro….

Comunque un po tutti fanno questa offerta

Io purtroppo l'ho dovuto preordinare da Gamestop e non c'era questa offerta. Su gt7 25° anniversario neanche a parlarne

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Ospite Utente cancellato 113

Following it up is no small feat, but after four hours of hands-on time with early portions of its sequel, Horizon Forbidden West is shaping up to be a fulfillment of all the promises made by its predecessor.Nearly every misgiving I had about Zero Dawn seems to have been thought through, and then some, while everything I loved has only been improved upon. Aloy’s new journey seems more robust and rewarding than I expected, while retaining the wonder and awe that its predecessor delivered on. I still don’t know quite what the Forbidden West itself will hold, but after my hands-on, I’ve never been more excited to find out.

But there were clear areas for refinement in the first game, and Guerrilla seems to have addressed nearly every one of them based on my time with Aloy’s new journey. Combat is more complex, exploration is more free, and the world is teeming with more intriguing life (both robotic and human) and meaningful things to do. The Forbidden West in all its glory still waits to be seen, but I’m not forbidden from telling you about so much of why it’s an adventure I can’t wait to embark on.

In playing Forbidden West, it was immediately apparent (and appreciable) just how much more of the world is scalable. Rather than just brief, sporadic sections with convenient handholds placed by the tribes, so much more of the rocky terrain is built to be climbed and explored in a volume much more akin to nsomething like the Assassin's Creed series. Not every single inch of every bit of terrain is meant to be climbed, but there's certainly a lot more at your disposal, and that is a HUGE relief. It makes exploration, whether to get to a destination or just to check out an area of intrigue, such a more natural, fulfilling experience.

Appreciably, whereas Zero Dawn’s conversations oftentimes involved tight shots on two characters talking, almost every conversation I had in Forbidden West saw the camera pulled back, characters more uniquely animated in their movements and facial expressions.

Speaking of rewarding, Forbidden West seems purpose-built to ensure that everything you do has more worthwhile and varied rewards. Deeper settlements is a core part of Forbidden West, and if my time in Chainscrape, the first one I came across, is any indication, there will be a lot for players to find, discover, and lose hours to.

Chainscrape, first and foremost, is a bustling little township that, while not meant to be anywhere as big as Zero Dawn’s metropolis Meridian, instantly felt more dynamic and bursting with life, and for good reason.

But on top of more meaningful sidequests and little details that brought Chainscrape to life, there is a wider swath of side objectives I encountered in and out of town. There will be multiple melee fight pits throughout the world; there are Vista Points, in which Aloy must line up a vision on her focus with a location in the world (a more complex take on Zero Dawn's Vantage Points it seems), and Salvage Contracts, which tasks Aloy with hunting down specific machine parts in a longer quest for an incredible outfit. And look, in today’s open-world market, you can’t not have your own in-universe game like Gwent or Orlog. And Forbidden West's Machine Strike is shaping up to be a pretty damn entertaining one. It sees the player taking on opponents on a board made of various tiles representing different terrain, with an arsenal of carved machines going up against each other. Machines have different health, attack, and movement stats, and each type of terrain can have negative or positive impacts as you try to take out your opponent’s fleet. I only played a few tutorial missions, and there will be plenty more matches to play, game pieces to collect, and strategies to ascertain, but it already had its hooks in me, particularly thanks to little twists that adapt the real robot’s armor plating, the Overcharge ability, and more.

And all of these objectives don’t feel like one of any open world’s biggest potential problems - filler. Instead, McCaw explained how everything is built with more and better rewards in mind, whether they be new equipment, outfits, weapons, or key pieces of lore.

“It's great to have a huge open world, but if all of the activities in it feel tacked on or not related or not essential, that's not a great feeling. We wanted to make sure that there's a certain path through this game, where if players want to experience the main quest and kind of get to the end of the story as quickly as possible, that they could do that, and also there's definitely a progression through this game that's really focused on combat,” McCaw said. “But, if there is going to be an activity in the world, a board game, a melee pit, even a camp or outpost associated with Regalla's rebels, and things that return from the previous game, they all need to feel part of the world. They all need to be part of the story.”

Pare che abbiano fatto un lavorone eliminando tutti i difetti del primo, espandendolo :metal:

Cè anche un mini-gioco stile gwent che pare abbastanza profondo e richieda di trovare i pezzi come le carte di gwent ( le carte di gwent sono gli unici collezionabili che per quanto mi riguarda hanno senso di esistere, avendo uno scopo) :nerdsaw:

P.a pare che anche dualsense e 3d audio siano implementati come si deve.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Ha cosi tanta grafica da fare schifo :sisi:

Sinceramente questo gioco farà il vuoto intorno a se..devastante

Son quei titoli che mi fanno continuare a pensare che sony e studi interni devono continuare a fare quel che han fatto fino ad ora

• Like 1
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Ospite Utente cancellato 204

Dalle immagini sembra tanta roba, davvero!

Mi riservo di esprimermi dettagliatamente una volta che proverò il gioco, ma le premesse sembrano essere ottime.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Vista l'anteprima, continuo a pensare che i colori del tramonto siano fin troppo caldi e saturi, il gioco rende molto meglio in altre condizioni, clamorosa l'illuminazione negli interni.

Per il resto pare un giocone, staro 30 ore sul photomode :asd:

Mi incuriosisce parecchio il sotto giochino: Machine strike.

Si giocherà con delle minuature, più che un Gwent sembra una roba scaccosa...

Horizon-Forbidden-West-Board-Game.jpg

non ci sono video a riguardo :\

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Ospite
Questa discussione è chiusa.

• Crea Nuovo...