[TOPIC RECENSIONI] Call of the Sea

Ospite Utente cancellato 36

Messaggi raccomandati

Ospite Utente cancellato 36

https://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/call-of-the-sea

Meta 78

User score 82

TheSixthAxis 9/10

Call of the Sea's original setting, narrative, and overall feel totally hooked me – even when I wasn’t playing I found myself working over the puzzles in my head. If you’re a fan of emotional stories and challenging logical puzzles then you should dive straight into this adventure.

Screen Rant 9/10

A perfectly-paced puzzle adventure that manages to pour more than the expected amount of heart into its story, it manages to combine a number of disparate elements into a hugely enjoyable game, and certainly not one to be missed.

GameSpew 8/10

If you’re not a huge fan of puzzles, then you might find Call of the Sea‘s gameplay more frustrating than satisfying. But if you enjoy solving logic problems, there’s a lot to love here. The game looks beautiful, and the island you find yourself on, complete with all of its mysteries, begs to be explored. Its few bugs aside, Call of the Sea is a satisfying adventure that will keep you gripped from start to finish.

Noisy Pixel 8/10

Call of the Sea is a puzzle adventure that should be played by all fans of the genre. Its writing and environments are strikingly immersive as the player and Norah find themselves traveling deeper down this rabbit hole of mystery. There are moments of confusion in its design, but all the tools are present to explore this beautifully charming adventure; my only wish is that it was longer.

Eurogamer Italy 8/10

Call of the Sea continues the tradition that sees the indie industry as a tireless forge of often unmissable gems and does so by moving beyond pure genres and also playing on contrasts. That contrast that perhaps pushes Norah to find comfort in an unknown so unfathomable and surreal as to be frighteningly fascinating.

Areajugones 7.2/10

Call of the Sea could be considered as a narrative puzzle game where the second element is much more relevant than the firs one; although both depend on each other to exist. With a series of puzzles that will take the player into a smooth back and forth between the frustrating process of looking for a solution to the problem and the satisfaction of finding it, Call of the Sea offers a proposal that follows the basic rules of the genre and It is topped off with beautiful art design and a plot that delivers what it promises.

GameWatcher 7/10

Call of the Sea feels like a mix between a puzzle game and a 1930s pulp novel. It blends these varied genres to mixed success; the puzzles are largely solid but you can find yourself banging your head against the wall in frustration for some, and the writing can be a bit campy but is carried by brilliant voice acting. While the game is decent, the visuals, the acting, and the setting are top notch. If entered with the right mindset, The Call of the Sea can be a good companion for an evening in.

DualShockers 6.5/10

Call of the Sea is a great start for developer Out of the Blue but didn't entirely capture me on any front, despite standout moments.

IGN Spain 7.5/10

Puzzles with a great design (mostly) and a story that captures without remedy from the first minute. A must for lovers of narrative adventures and puzzles.

PC Invasion 8/10

Call of the Sea might have an overly familiar premise and some less-than-stellar puzzles, but it's a gorgeous, enjoyable game boosted by strong production values and involved world design.

Jeuxvideo 6.5/10

When finished, Call of the Sea leaves a salty, unfinished aftertaste.

IGN 9/10

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Partecipa alla conversazione

Puoi pubblicare ora e registrarti più tardi. Se hai un account, accedi ora per pubblicarlo con il tuo account.

Ospite
Rispondi a questa discussione...

×   Hai incollato il contenuto con la formattazione.   Rimuovere la formattazione

Sono consentiti solo 75 emoticon max.

×   Il tuo collegamento è stato incorporato automaticamente.   Mostra come un collegamento

×   Il tuo contenuto precedente è stato ripristinato.   Pulisci editor

×   Non puoi incollare le immagini direttamente. Carica o inserisci immagini dall'URL.

• Crea Nuovo...